Companies today are switching to backup as a service (BaaS) solutions instead of setting up and maintaining their own backup and recovery infrastructure. They find it’s just smart business. Here’s why:
Superior data protection expertise
Outsource your corporate data protection to a trusted managed service provider (MSP) that has unique access to independent software vendor (ISV) trainings. They invest significant time to understand backup implementation procedures inside and out so you don’t have to..
Easier management and scalability
Offload maintenance and management to your cloud service provider instead of worrying about managing storage at an off-site location.
Enhanced data safety
Safeguard your data by keeping a copy off-site. By backing up corporate data remotely, you avoid simultaneously destroying both original data and backups should a physical disaster (like theft, fire or flood) or digital danger (like a network-wide malware infection) occur.
Technology Warehouse (Pty) Ltd (TW) provides affordable, fast and reliable offsite cloud backup solution, disaster recovery and enterprise level data protection. We specialise in providing the best backup capabilities for small businesses, home-based businesses and non-profit organisations. The technology provides benefits far outweighing any traditional options for those organisations, and at prices much less than any solution involving physical media and manual handling.
Backup as a Service (BaaS) Uncompromised and affordable data safety
This is what you get…
- Secure off-site backup storage
- Hosted self-service management portal
- Full image and file-level backups
- Protection of data on 20+ platforms, including virtual, physical, and cloud-based servers, endpoints, Office 365, and mobile devices
- Initial seeding and large-scale recovery with physical shipping
- Customizable policies with backup schedule/frequency and retention rules
- Customizable compression levels for data being backed up
- AES-256 encryption of backups in transit and at rest
- Wide range of recovery options: entire machine, ESXi configuration, single files and folders, databases, Office365 items, etc.
- Recovery to dissimilar hardware, including bare-metal, physical, virtual, or cloud environments
- Proactive, AI-based ransomware protection for Windows machines
- Cryptomining protection
Equipment storing information can fail. Backup, whether it is local or offsite, maintains a redundant copy of an organization’s valuable data in the event of a system failure or natural disaster as well as retains data to fulfill compliance requirements and litigation requests. With the additional copy of data, IT administrators gain the ability to easily restore important files. A backup solution for data restores is an integral part of an organization’s disaster recovery plan.
The TW application can be configured to advise whether a backup was successful or not. We recommend email notifications to be setup and delivered to an individual or a support email group.